Ray White Hoppers Crossing
Entertain in Style!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This stunning luxury home is full of quality and character and is located in Tarneit Reserve. A beautiful tiled entrance with a gorgeous modern classy double door giving you a grand feeling as you enter to the soaring high ceilings into a lovely established family home.
The interior and exterior design is just eye catching and Indisputably in a class of its own, breathtaking in both scale and finishes and will captivate discerning buyers.
With walking distance to shopping complex, Primary Schools, Upcoming Train station, Transport and local parks. This property ticks all boxes and is ready to be occupied by a home owner who admires quality and luxury.
* Master bedroom featuring double door entry, his and hers mirror in robes with a massive walk in robe and deluxe en suite with his and her vanity quality stone bench tops plus double sized shower.
* Second, third and fourth bedrooms with massive mirror-in robes.
* Designer kitchen with quality appliances including induction heating, Oven, range hood, walk in pantry and splash back along with an extension to the second kitchen.
* Open plan family, dining area, separate rumpus/theatre room.
* Quality features including remote control double lockup garage with internal and back roller stutter access and a separate toilet inside(ideal for parties), Lennox heating and cooling (zoned), Front bay Window with Window blinds and blockouts, double glazed windows, extra high ceilings, low maintenance landscaping with automatic garden watering system and 17k Ltr underground water tank, Pet censor Security alarm system connected with phone lines, intercom cat5 and internal speaker wires ready, 7.5 star energy ratings and lots more!
Ray White Hoppers Crossing welcomes you on the open of 18 Poplar Bvd, Tarneit 3029. Photo ID is must for inspection. Call Sam Arora on 0433 236 000 to enquire about this opportunity.
Inspection is a BIG YES for this monstrous home!
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
530m² / 0.13 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.