Ray White Hoppers Crossing
Parkside living and all year round fun for the family!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Just move into this well presented home in a peaceful location surrounded by well-established parklands and birdlife.
- Two separate living areas.
- Four bedrooms all with ample built in robes.
- Two bathrooms including a generous en-suite bathroom to the master bedroom.
- Modern, well-appointed kitchen with ample bench and storage space, electric appliances and dishwasher.
- A massive covered outdoor entertaining area with an adjacent backyard that is big enough for the kids to run around in safety.
- Other features include a large family/ sun room, double, rear access garage, ducted heating and evaporative cooling. All bedrooms, bathroom and the family room have been fitted with electrically operated window shutters.
-Well established and low maintenance landscaping compliments this already impressive home.
Centrally located in Hoppers Crossing, with great access to surrounded primary and secondary schools, Childcare and public transport. All this with Werribee Plaza and Hogan's Corner Plaza within walking distance.
Why not live in a fantastic location, nestled on a 638 m2 block of land, in a home that is ready to be lived in.
An inspection will impress.
Photo I.D on Inspection required.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Double Garage
See all features
638m² / 0.16 acres
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.