Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prime Location & Loving Family Home
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White Hoppers Crossing proudly present's "115 Wootten Road, Tarneit". A vibrant family friendly home with a great blend of practicality and space topped off with the flawless presentation! The immense appeal is imminent from your first sight.
As you step inside, you will fall in love, close proximity to parklands, schools, local shops and the public transport.
- Master Bedroom with an En-suite (double vanity) & WIR.
- 2 Large Bedrooms with BIR's.
- Central Bathroom with a separate toilet.
- Open plan living and dining area.
- Contemporary style kitchen with ample storage and stone bench top.
- Quality stainless steel appliances along with 900mm gas stove.
- Retreat | Home Theater
- Alfresco along with a low maintenance backyard.
- Laundry with backyard access.
- Double Lock Up Garage with Internal & External Access.
This home is completed with a list of extras which include - ducted heating, evaporative cooling, blinds throughout the house etc...
Please contact Paul Sidana on 0433 782 762 and book your private inspection.
(Photo ID is mandatory for all inspections).
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
476m² / 0.12 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.