Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Prime Location & Loving Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Ray White Hoppers Crossing proudly present's "11 Cottesloe Boulevard, Tarneit". This vibrant family friendly home topped off with flawless presentation and located in the ever popular The Rise Estate . The immense appeal is immanent from your first sight. With gorgeous manicured front garden to start this home comprises:
- 4 spacious bedrooms, Master bedroom with an En-suite & WIR.
- Central bathroom and separate toilet.
- Formal lounge and living.
- Soaring high ceiling with LED lights.
- Superior quality curtains.
- Contemporary Style kitchen with ample storage.
- Kitchen with feature bench top, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances.
- Large Laundry with backyard access.
- Separate linen cupboard.
- Double lock up Garage with Internal & External Access.
- Pergola with tiled pattern flooring leading to the backyard.
The home is completed with a great list of extras including - Gas ducted heating, Split system air conditioning, blinds and much more
Call Paul Sidana on 0433 782 762 for all your Real Estate Needs.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximate only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List:
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
451m² / 0.11 acres
2 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.