Prime Location & Loving Family Home
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Ray White Hoppers Crossing proudly present's "19 Mint Boulevard, Melton West". This outstanding home is situated in one of the prime pocket of "Arnold's Creek". Displaying an impressive blend of captivating modern features and contemporary style, the generous proportions of this home make it a sensational family domain.
This home offers glamorous ambience throughout in combination with the finest and latest upgrades making this exquisite home true value for money.
- Master bedroom with a WIR and En-suite with double vanity and separate toilet.
- Three large bedrooms with BIR.
- Open plan living space with aesthetically pleasing views of your beautiful backyard.
- Modern kitchen is not only well-appointed, but boasts a long list of upgrades including ample storage, stainless steel appliances, a 900mm gas oven/cooktop and walk in pantry along with ceaser stone benchtop.
- Rumpus room to the rear of the home provides an impressive luxury for the whole family.
- Laundry with storage and backyard access.
- Study | Retreat.
- Theatre Room.
Special features include: High ceilings, Triple car remote garage, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ample household storage, high quality window furnishings, exposed aggregate concreting, 20 solar panels 5kw, rainwater tank, solar hot water and so much more!
This amazing residence awaits one very lucky family!
Call Paul Sidana on 0433 782 762 to book your inspection today.
(Photo ID required for all Inspections).
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximates only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklistshow less
647m² / 0.16 acres
3 garage spaces
All information about the property has been provided to Ray White by third parties. Ray White has not verified the information and does not warrant its accuracy or completeness. Parties should make and rely on their own enquiries in relation to the property.
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.