Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Heritage Character In The Heart Of CBD
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Ray White Hoppers Crossing proudly present's this great investment opportunity, this first ground floor studio|loft apartment embraces Art Deco character of its heritage listed building. It is very rare to find an apartment with over 3 metre ceiling height. Its central location is near the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Queen Victoria Market and Bourke Street shopping.
- Light filled, with windows extending to soaring ceiling
- Well presented with polished timber floorboards throughout
- Open plan living area
- Modern streamlined kitchen with electric stove cooking, electric heating
- Inner city vibrancy with low maintenance relaxed living
- Public transport at doorstep, near free trams within CBD
- Walk to Flagstaff Gardens, Etihad Stadium and Docklands
- Ideal for those seeking both character and convenience
- Opportunity to live or invest in the heart of Melbourne's CBD
- Premier walk to everywhere location near shops and dining
Grab this immaculate opportunity and call Nada Hanna on 0404 804 542 to book a private inspection.
Photo ID is a must for all inspections.
DISCLAIMER: All stated dimensions are approximates only. Particulars given are for general information only and do not constitute any representation on the part of the vendor or agent.
Please see the below link for an up-to-date copy of the Due Diligence Check List: http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/duediligencechecklist
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.